[Simh] Tape conversion issues

Rob Doyle radioengr at gmail.com
Sun May 3 06:24:36 EDT 2015

On 5/3/2015 2:52 AM, Timothe Litt wrote:

>That said:
>
> t10backup has a number of issues (as it turns out, I'm in the middle
> of writing a replacement).

I have some fixes to t10backup that I use.

As far as I can tell, the version on the internet doesn't work with
36-bit binary data - it drops the LSB. It does work with ASCII data.

I'd be interested in beta testing any replacement to t10backup. I use
t10backup to grab diagnostics from tape images when regression testing
the KS10 FPGA. It gets used often and any breakage would be noticed quickly.

Rob.