[Simh] Tape conversion issues

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun May 3 00:14:34 EDT 2015

Hey,

I've converted a tape with `tapedd` and it's in simh format.

However...it seems the record size is not what it wants :(

record length 2448, expected 2720 is output by t10backup, and BACKUP under
TOPS-10 says it's non-backup-format.  I have confirmed the source system
can read the tape.

Anyone converted tapes like this before?  I got a pointer on conversion
earlier, but I was a bit confused by the answer...figured I'd ask a wider
audience (including someone who has archived a lot of tapes that lurks
here).

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff