[Simh] rsx problem

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Sat Mar 7 14:14:31 EST 2015

Bill,

On Sat, Mar 07, 2015 at 01:51:56PM -0500, Bill Cunningham wrote:

> [...]

No, telnet doesn't need any of that.  Just replace "another window" in the
advice above with "another shell."  After you've started SIMH go to wherever
you can find another command prompt on your system and perform the suggested
telnet command before entering a boot command.  If you're starting SIMH at a
Linux virtual console you could use a second virtual console to perform the
telnet command.  Or you could use something like GNU screen.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.