[Simh] Fw: Cutler Unix

david.d.miller at att.net david.d.miller at att.net
Wed Mar 4 21:27:31 EST 2015

In the mid-70s I was working at Sylvania WDL.  We were looking for a real-time OS for a PDP 11/45.  Nothing at DEC.  We checked with AT&T for UNIX and they wanted $40K (I was told).  Management said, "no way" and I was assigned the task.  I wrote a separated I&D-space (full memory) OS for our application, which incidentally was written in Pascal. But that's another story.

David.