[Simh] EXT :Re: TU58 device for PDP-11s

Hans-Ulrich Hölscher hoelscher-kirchbrak at freenet.de
Fri Jun 26 14:07:18 EDT 2015

At least all the smaller ones, e.g. 11/03, 11/23; I don't know exactly about the small old UNIBUS ones which probably used TU56s back then. All TU58 were connected and controlled via normal serial line controllers, which was one fact that made them so cheap.

Ulli

P.S.
There is already code for the TU58 in the VAX730 and VAX750 simulators, where the TU58 acts as console device. Maybe some or more of it is usable for the PDP-11, too?