[Simh] Off topic: ULTRIX question

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Jul 17 15:39:18 EDT 2015

The Intel C/C++ and Fortran Compiler is available for free for Open Source
Contributors:
https://software.intel.com/en-us/qualify-for-free-software/opensourcecontributor

I was just in a meeting with some folks and I verified that an open source
project that wants to use the Intel tools may do so.   Note this is only
the Linux suite at the moment, I'm going to see if that can be made a
little wider.  But Gary and others that I trying to revive old code for smh
and bitsavers might be able to sign up for copies of these tools.   As I
said, the Fortran in particular is a descendent (or at least in some shared
DNA) with the old DEC compilers and code should love fairly easily.

Clem