[Simh] simh API

pigi dott.piergiorgio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:44:19 EDT 2015

Il 14/07/2015 19:25, Bill Cunningham ha scritto:
>      I am not quite sure if I have ask this, or something similar before. If so please forgive me. Is there a simh tutorial as an API ? There is simh_doc.doc but it is kind of limited in scope. If someone were interested in using the API as a simulator for a C128's 650x processor, how would they begin? If anyone has done anything like this.
>
>      I have brought up the CBM computers before. Is there an API tutorial?

sir, I must point to you that, AFAIK the CBM machines's peculiarities
isn't easy to adapt to the general structure of SIMH, even with an
graphic API for SIMH (a WIP, as I understand), and, OTOH, there's
already a very fine and mature emulator/simulator for the CBM machines:

> http://vice-emu.sourceforge.net/

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.