[Simh] HIstory.

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Jul 11 16:39:59 EDT 2015

I used to program Vax serial #1 at CMU in the mid 1970s. I moved to Portland upon graduation in the late 1979s and at Tektronix I also programmed (and may have in kit/o/crap in the basement) the pre-68k that was not yet numbers (I might even have notes like what worked and what did not. I remember their were early sequences that would fry the processor and I was always scared I was going execute them accidentally ) That processor was delivered 3-4 years post Vax  [we used it to build Magnolia - Tek was one of the 10 test sites that had them and like Moto used an 11:70 state as the development cause vaxen cost tool much. 😉

Sent from my iPhone