[Simh] Booting the vax750 simulator.

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:55:35 EDT 2015

It would be interesting to know what R0 is trying to point to.

Is it just a bad value, memory that should be mapped, a device, ...

Source would be helpful, if you could figure out what the source is (likely
compiled C, since it;s Unix).

Since the simh code for the devices are mostly the same (?I think?) between
the VAX processors, could this be a bug in memory management? Does the 730
have a unique MMU? Anyway, it seems to be something different in simh
between the 730 ans the other VAX processors it boots fine on.