[Simh] Using an ODS-2 physical SCSI drive with simh

Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Jul 2 00:21:24 EDT 2015

Hi Peter,

It ‘should’ work just fine, but Christian’s suggestions to work from a copy are quite reasonable.

The latest simh code from github can be used to make this copy for you:

    sim> set rq2 rauser
    sim> ! On Windows
    sim> attach rq2 –fc raw Raw-Disk-Image.vhd \\.\PhysicalDrive1
    sim> ! On Linux
    sim> attach rq2 –fc raw Raw-Disk-Image.vhd /dev/sdb

-        Mark