[Simh] C64 and C128

Bill Cunningham billcun at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 1 08:14:50 EDT 2015

    I think maybe the simh doc too might have confused me a bit. 3.1.3 talks about "word length, not addressability" and that kind of confused me. I was looking into the PDPs and then commodore machines that ran CP/M which I guess was C128. I never had one. C64s and TRS-80 CoCos but not C128. So I began wondering "word size?" Which to me was a processor's register size. Not various system bus sizes. Addressability made me think of the address bus size and that varied.

    Well I wondered about a simh VM for the C128 that would use CP/M 2 or 3.

Bill