[Simh] FrontPanel library on simh ?

Stefano Bodrato stefano_bodrato at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 02:32:20 EST 2015

Hello everybody, studying the way SIMH is built on Visual Studio (i.e. the way the pthread library was included) I've finally been able to get a much cleaner version of my Windows port of the FrontPanel library.

If anyone is interested in a demo you can get the DG Nova emulator Windows port, at the bottom of the page:  http://stefanob.webs.com/emulators.htm.

Choose a .bat file (i.e. the StarTrek BASIC game) in the "rundir" folder, press "v" to get a 3D look and feel, drag to rotate a bit, and zoom the picture with the mouse wheel (details are in the FrontPanel documentation).

The picture's switches are working, just click on them.  Those switches working in 3 positions need to be clicked a bit above or below to be operated in the right direction.

I also improved a bit the NOVA3 layout, because the original pictures were crap.

Stefano