[Simh] Build Problem

Bill Beech (NJ7P) nj7p at nj7p.org
Wed Feb 18 01:47:57 EST 2015

Dave/Mark,

Yup.  This is the bug that got me.  Running just gcc from the
c:\mingw\bin directory throws the same error.

I removed the old MinGW directory and reinstalled MinGW just to be
sure.  Same error.  So I followed Dave's link to the bug and read
through most of it.  I am surprised that this error has been around for
a year and no new build of MinGW.  The installer is very poor, but I got
what I paid for!  I have pulled all the 4.8.2 Pre files down and will
install them against the current directory.

I hope this clears the problem.

Thanks to both of you.

Bill