[Simh] XXDP v2

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Wed Dec 30 12:57:40 EST 2015

It's the MMU.

After adding the BEVENT disable logic, I noticed that the MMU option
cannot be disabled in any model, although it was in fact optional in the
KDF11A module (but not the 11/23 system). So I hacked the configuration
table to make the MMU optional and tried an 11/23 with no MMU. It hangs
just like the 11/03, 04, 05, and 20.

Why it fails is unknown. Mattis' real 11/04 gets further than the
simulator, although it ultimately fails.

/Bob