[Simh] RK Word Count register question

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Dec 26 16:56:41 EST 2015

Short, obvious question. Is simh expecting 16-bit addresses, and running
all addresses through the mmu in the command mode, or does it actually
use 18-, or 22-bit addresses, in which case you commands are accessing
memory, and not the I/O page, which is actually 17 777 777 410, if we
talk 22-bits.

	Johnny