[Simh] Old school programming with wiresnips and a question about debugging standalone assembly

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Dec 16 19:38:46 EST 2015

The diode board was used for the boot strap before large rims were cheap.  DEC predates Intel (who got its big start with the invention of the EPROM - Only after they micro processor did they get out the memory business which we are only recently re-entering).

As for single stepping sure. The diode board is just memory.

Sent from my iPhone