[Simh] off-topic basic translator

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:52:20 EDT 2015

Does anyone have or know where I can get a copy of the Vax Basic translator?
Especially for VMS or windows or something?

I'd like to convert my old Vax Basic programs to something usable on modern systems,
but while Vax Basic is simple enough there are a few things I have trouble with,
such as MAP statements, records, etc.

I've tried looking on the HP/etc sites and it seems it's been discontinued,

does anyone have a copy I can use, or know where I can get one?

I don't want to pay for a product, as this is just hobbyist use for personal programs I wrote

thanks

Dan.