[Simh] EXT :Re: PDP-10 simulation: DEUNA support help needed

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Apr 27 15:13:40 EDT 2015

On 2015-04-27 20:56, Cory Smelosky wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2015, Timothe Litt wrote:
>
>> One clue: iprout.mac references an IP address owned by the Royal
>> Institute of Technology in Sweden.
>>

> ...This is getting absurd.  Just how many stacks exist?!

Just as a clarification/expansion...

KICKI was/is a KI-10 (sometimes 1, sometimes 2, and sometimes 3 cpus)
running in Stockholm many years ago. It is owned by Peter Lothberg, and
members of the Stacken Computer Club had accounts on the machine. KICKI
was running Tops-10 V7.03 last I know it was running.

Stacken is a computer club located at the Royal Institute of Technology
in Stockholm (KTH). KTH had many PDP-10 systems in the 80s, inclduing
some KS machines, some of which are still around.
Stacken, at one point, had gathered additional PDP-10s from various
places around the world, and might have had the largest collections of
PDP-10s anywhere. Most of been scrapped now, I think. Sad, but problems
with space...

The last few of posts have all been referring to the same software. I
might even have some suspicions of at least some of the people who might
have been involved in writing that code.

	Johnny