[Simh] altairZ80 floppy disk binary files

Malcolm Macleod malcolm at avitech.com.au
Mon Sep 22 19:14:42 EDT 2014

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the fast response.

That worked, when used with the SIMH command "SET HDSK1 FORMAT=SSSD8S".

Note that I needed to use altairZ80.exe downloaded from your site for this to work (ie "V3.9-0 build 1625").  The Windows executable of V3.9-0 downloaded from the main SIMH site generated errors mounting the IMD file.

FYI - I'm using altairZ80 to rebuild a Ferguson Big Board ROM from source.  AltairZ80 is a great platform for this work.  Thanks for making it available.

Malcolm.