[Simh] 1401 ray-tracing program

dott.Piergiorgio d' Errico dott.piergiorgio at fastwebnet.it
Sat Oct 18 08:01:22 EDT 2014

Il 17/10/2014 20:12, Al Kossow ha scritto:
> Met the guy that did this on Wed
> He's going to try it on a real 1401 next week.

Interesting.

I have done the obvious thing with the autocode source, and the results
seems to point either to an incompatibility with the autocode source or
with simh's magtape emulation:

both 1401 autocoders packaged for SIMH stops with the same SIMH error:

> Invalid magtape record length, IS: 2687 (MCW %U6 1 'R)

and a blank output deck file, and with the same printer output
(differing in the placement of the FF's):

>                JOB  RAY TRACER
>

>                                             PASS 3 COMPLETED

any comments and/or suggestions ?

Best regards from Italy,