[Simh] Extracting SimH Tapes on Linux

Rob Doyle radioengr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 03:27:06 EST 2014

For the PDP10, there are utilities that can be compiled for linux that
can extract files from tape images independent of SIMH.

http://www.36bit.org/dec/software/unix-util/

tapecopy, tapedump, and t10backup are part of that package. There is
also read20 that can extract files from a TOPS20 dumper tape.

Rob.