[Simh] OpenBSD (5.6) issues

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Nov 11 03:44:51 EST 2014

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014, khandy21yo wrote:

> Pcreposix is the eegex in peripheral nerves? she'sregular expression).

Yeah, it's the regex library...there's also regex.h support but it
apparently found pcreposix.

> It looks like you are having isues witg word size. Your machine seems confusef about word size issues. I386 amd64 and  x86?_64 all sem ro show  up.

Hmmm, strange it only appears in the (probably-less-maintained)
simulators. ;););)

> I also thibk I remember that gcc and egcs hadsome compatibility issues. Wasnt  egcs begore gcc 4.2, not a later version?

Just binary naming oddities from the OpenBSD crew...not sure why they
re-used the egcs name.

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff