[Simh] [HECnet] TOPS-20 V4.1 DECnet

simh at swabhawat.com simh at swabhawat.com
Fri May 2 14:20:29 EDT 2014

Hi,

that story is already old; MRC presented it as the Tops-20 V4.2.
That software never has been found.
But if the real problem is Tops20 on Decnet, a KLH10 from Ken Harrenstein
runs Tops20-7.1 on a 4 MW KL10 processor in a Linux environment ant
cooperates with Simh Vax, Pdp11 Rsx11MP46, Rsts-E-10.1L and other Pdp10
systems though Ethernet/sync line router systems.
Works like a charm.
Same thing holds for Tops10-705 on Klh10 with Ethernet functionality

Best regards,

Reindert