[Simh] SEL computer information

AZ Bevier azbevier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:57:03 EST 2014

Hello all,

I have lots of Gould/Encore/SEL software/manuals that I have developed/used over the last 35 years.  I am getting old(er) and wish to see this information used for something.  I have original manuals (lots) and many cross-development  tools.  Such as a C compiler, runtime library, assembler, library editor, make facility, disassembler, debugger, lots of tools, etc.  I have the original source.  These tools run on Linux and target SEL Concept/32 machines.  Where can I send this stuff to.  Is anybody interested?  Let me know what I can do with all this stuff.

Thanks,

Jim