[Simh] More 1620 documentation

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Mar 3 12:06:01 EST 2014

Was curious if anyone was still interested in this simulation...

CHM got in some new documents, including 1311-3 ALDs and disk diagnostic listings which
prompted me to get off my butt and try to get some of the archived manuals scanned
that were collected by the 1620 restoration team. Expect a bunch of new documents
on http://bitsavers.org/pdf/ibm/1620 over the next week or two. There should be more
than enough there to get the Monitor working. I'm also trying to locate the images
of the diagnostics. Unfortunately, there wasn't any media for the diags in the new
lot. This also reminded me that we got in several boxes of 1620 cards with the SAP
collection in 2006 from the IBM European Software Library.

should be fun..