[Simh] Ultrix 1.0

dott.Piergiorgio d' Errico dott.piergiorgio at fastwebnet.it
Sat Jun 28 04:25:00 EDT 2014

Il 27/06/2014 13:01, Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm ha scritto:

>> After some misgivings, it actually works here !
>>
>> (my build is: MicroVAX I (KA610) simulator V4.0-0 Beta        git commit id: 796cbd27)
>
> Can you elaborate on the 'misgivings' or can you describe what 'works'?

my mistakes in configuring from the printout of sh con given by Henry
Bent...

> Git commit id is from back in November 2013.  Can you confirm that what you believe worked with that version also works with the latest codebase at https://github.com/simh/simh/archive/master.zip

Either I can't have figured how to set some params, or perhaps was
implemented but not settable back then; in particular, I can't set, or
don't get how to set "vector=HHH" but ULTRIX booted and I can do simple
quick testing with "no vector" in the configuration (ls, cat |more and
like, I live in southern Italy, and the overheating of actual hardware
IS an issue for me; if you want that I do more specific looking in
depth, I'll try to do this during the night....)

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.