[Simh] Ultrix 1.0

Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Jun 26 21:16:38 EDT 2014

Hi Henry,

There are only two possible addresses for a DEQNA device, and I’m very sure that the expected address is the primary address which should be the default.

You can verify that the kernel is attempting to touch the Qbus register space for the DEQNA device with the following simh commands added to your simh configuration:

    sim> set xq debug=REG
    sim> set debug stdout

Boot the simulator and the debug output should show any register references which may be occurring.

If you truly believe that the DEQNA device isn’t working properly I can dig into the details if you can provide an RD51 or RD52 disk image and the configuration file you’re working with.

Good Luck,

-          Mark