[Simh] Sigma simulator

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Tue Jul 8 00:12:49 EDT 2014

I went back to look at it last week for the first time in six years. It
certainly works well enough to run a whole bunch of diagnostics,
according to the notes I left back in 2008.

More documentation on the disk peripherals has surfaced in recent years,
and some of them would need to be implemented to have a reasonable shot
at running the OS. In addition, IIRC, the peripheral simulation is not
as accurate as it needs to be, particularly on status codes and error
conditions.

I hope to get back to the Sigma in the fall, but in the meantime, feel
free to work on it and fix any bugs you find.

/Bob