[Simh] Possible TIME and DATE Environment Variable Improvements

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:47:02 EST 2014

On 8 January 2014 15:55, Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm <Mark at infocomm.com> wrote:
> Done.

{snip}

> There now is a %STIME% which returns the time as hh_mm_ss.

Excellent. ISO 8601 date format makes me a happy camper; and STIME is
quite useful. (Underscores look odd; but then again HHMMSS can be
confused for YYMMDD or some other truncated date format).

> That should work now.  The Windows binaries will be updated in a couple of minutes.
>
> - Mark

They work excellently, though I only managed to try them just now.

Thank you very much.

Christian

--
Christian M. Gauger-Cosgrove