[Simh] simh networking tuntap no success

Valdir Franco chuck.mx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 19:48:18 EST 2014

Hi...
Just for verification, I did a NetBSD/vax installation with the same
virtual machine (simh39) that was used with OpenVMS73. Net adapter eth0
bridged with virt. tap0, under bridge br0, with IP from lan 192.168.25.0
(with same steps as followed to put vms network up). Connecting via ssh
from linux to vax (netbsd) and ...voilá...connection established. So, I
think there is a misconfiguration with VMS. I have to check it out.
Meanwhile, I have to choose vde (as recommended), even if network traffic
gets a bit heavy.

greetings...

--
T+