[Simh] OpenVMS 7.2 VAX telnet failure

Lorenzo lore.cfr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:51:30 EDT 2014

As I stated in comp.os.vms too, I came up with this testbed:

 * OpenVMS 7.2, attached to a newer Realtek network card
 * OpenVMS 7.3, fresh setup temporarily running on the integrated network
card

Albeit seeming messy, this should allow me to rule out a few more variables
in ~24 hours.
In case of failure I'm ready to dump traffic with Wireshark and post it
here.

Thanks