[Simh] OS/8 image with PIP10 AND TC08

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Sep 18 13:41:58 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-18 18:49, Bob Supnik wrote:
> In order to debug a problem with PIP10, I'm looking for a generated OS8
> V3D image with PIP10 and TC08, rather than TD8E, drivers. If anyone has
> one ready to go, please let me know.

Slightly sidesteping the issue. If you have a recent enough version of
OS/8 and SET.SV, you can swap device drivers at runtime.
PIP10 actually only looks at a signature for the driver in order to
figure out if it is a TC08 or a TD8E. Once it has done this, PIP10 has
its own code for both the TC08 and TD8E in the PIP10 image.

	Johnny