[Simh] PDP8 changes

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:49:26 EDT 2013

I think they are interesting. 1 and 3 in particular.

SPc.

2013/9/17 David Gesswein <djg at pdp8online.com>

>    I'm not sure where simh development is discussed with the move to
> github. I submitted a couple of bug but I have some other changes I
> have made to my version and want to see if they are of interest.
>
> 1) Modify bin loader to read multiple section tapes.
> 2) Modify breakpoint command to add breakpoint on instruction value.
> 3) Raw socket for teletype console instead of telnet wrapped.

Gracias | Regards

Saludos - Greetings - Freundliche Grüße - Salutations
--
*Sergio Pedraja*

twitter: @sergio_pedraja
skype: Sergio Pedraja
http://plus.google.com/u/0/101292256663392735405
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiopedraja
http://www.quora.com/Sergio-Pedraja
http://spedraja.wordpress.com
https://www.xing.com/profile/Sergio_Pedraja <http://spedraja.wordpress.com/>
http://www.viadeo.com
http://www.avalonred.com/
-----
No crea todo lo que ve, ni crea que está viéndolo todo