[Simh] Segfault on DZ emulation for PDP-11

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 09:26:06 EDT 2013

If you enable the DZ terminal multiplexer and do "set dz log=0=./0.log"
without attaching you get a segfault as of the github 43e5647e release.
 This occurs on Linux Mint 15, 64-bit edition.  I think the emulator should
either just record logging *intent* here pending an attachment or it should
give an error like the ubiquitous "Invalid argument" instead of crashing.
 ;)