[Simh] Unaligned references

Matt Burke matt at 9track.net
Wed Nov 27 20:39:49 EST 2013

Bob,

It all looks OK to me. The fact that both I/O and register space have
unaligned read/write functions should provide enough flexibility to
support the variety of VAX models now simulated. I still have a few
details to work out for these other models. I may also need to do
something about accesses to Qbus memory space (0x30000000 upwards) as I
guess this should behave the same as Qbus I/O space? It's not really an
issue for CVAX at the moment as accesses reflect to main memory.

Matt