[Simh] Resurrecting the ARPAnet IMP

Alan Frisbie frisbie at flying-disk.com
Fri Nov 22 11:01:45 EST 2013

> This summer a group of us worked together to resurrect the
> original ARPAnet IMP software, and I'm now happy to say that the
> IMP lives again in simulation.

That is so cool!   It brings back many memories of working
at SDC in Santa Monica back in the early 1970s.

One memorable item was the teletype listing posted on the wall
showing the interaction between "Doctor" and "Parry".   I
don't recall the sites the two programs were running at, or
even if the connection between the two had a human in the loop,
but it was quite amusing to read.   Does anyone else remember
that?

Alan Frisbie