[Simh] Unable to telnet to other hosts

Lennert Van Alboom lennert at vanalboom.org
Mon Nov 4 07:28:46 EST 2013

The output you sent seems to indicate that your problem isn't with telnet, but
with the guest not having networking at all (configuring the network inside
simh alone doesn't do much).

What host OS are you doing this on?
What does your host networking stack look like?
Can you show your simh configuration file?

Regards,

Lennert