[Simh] Size of disks created by Simulator

priya chincholikar priyachinc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 07:52:22 EST 2013

Hi,

I have a question about the disks created during simulation.
I noticed that 3 disks get attached when we run the simulator for the first
time.

*[root at localhost data]# ls*
*cd.iso  d0.dsk  d1.dsk  d2.dsk  ka655x.bin  nvram.bin*

*ford/system$ sho dev dDevice                  Device           Error
 Volume         Free   Name                   Status           Count
Label        Blocks DNFS0:                  Online
0FORD$DUA0:          Mounted             0      FORD           2371878
  FORD$DUA1:          Mounted alloc     0      DATA1          2940579
  FORD$DUA2:          Mounted alloc     0      DATA2          2940579
FORD$DUA3:           Online                0*

Is there a way to increase the size of any these disks ?

- Priya