[Simh] TOPS-20 Source with KMC11 Driver Code?

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Mon May 27 12:27:43 EDT 2013

Hopefully, when the KDP is working Rob will merge (and if necessary
debug) my changes & commit them to fix both problems.  Ideally adding
the page optimization, but beggars can't be choosers.  If he doesn't
I'll try to get to that later (if I have commit access to simh on github).

I suppose I should see about building a current version, as I seem to be
in the middle of debugging several things  by Braille... (Or is this
simply a memory test for me :-)

This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.