[Simh] TOPS-20 Source with KMC11 Driver Code?

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Mon May 27 09:18:06 EDT 2013

This wouldn't be a -10 coding issue. It worked on the real systems.

The CR's data transfer in simh may be broken due to the bugs discussed.
But the 'unavailable' status is probably that GALAXY has control of the
device and expects to spool data via CDRIVE/SPRINT, which may need to be
started.

See the operator's and galaxy batch documentation. (e.g.
http://www.textfiles.com/bitsavers/pdf/dec/pdp10/TOPS10_softwareNotebooks/vol02/AA_H374B_batch.pdf
http://www.textfiles.com/bitsavers/pdf/dec/pdp10/TOPS10_softwareNotebooks/vol17/AA-H599C-TB_OperCmdLang.pdf)

One of these days I'll might build a monitor with CDR support and try it.

This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.