[Simh] TOPS-20 Source with KMC11 Driver Code?

Rob Doyle radioengr at gmail.com
Sun May 26 12:01:32 EDT 2013

On 5/26/2013 3:25 AM, Timothe Litt wrote:

> Second: The Map_WriteW routine (in pdp10_ksio.c) is preserving bits 0,1,
> 18 & 19, but this is a 16-bit device.  The real UBA would clear them in
> this case.  This is a bug in simh.

...but not unconditionally, right?

The KS10 needs to do 18-bit IO for the disk interfaces.   The UBA bridge
can be configured to do 18-bit IO or 16-bit IO.

See DISABLE bit in the UBA paging RAM in the technical spec that you
referenced on page 5-105.

(I didn't look to see if that was implemented correctly in SIMH)

Rob Doyle