[Simh] TOPS-20 Source with KMC11 Driver Code?

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun May 19 04:53:53 EDT 2013

I am making some progress with getting the KMC/DUP emulation working in SIMH
for TOPS-20. At the moment I am stuck on one thing, which is the interrupts
to tell the OS that the KMC has processed a buffer. The OS sets the
interrupt enable bit and when I have something to report to the OS I set the
relevant interrupt bit. However, nothing happens when I do that. I am
wondering if I have the right interrupt bit? I am using bits 8 and 9
(decimal).

I am not sure how to find out which bit I should be setting.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Rob