[Simh] Fwd: SimH, PDP8 OS/8 and RKLFMT hang

Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Mar 14 16:34:03 EDT 2013

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Al Kossow wrote:
> forwarded from the classiccmp mailing list

Hi Rick,

Great description.  100% reproducible.

The issue was that the initial RK disk operation was completing too quickly.  Changing RK_MIN from 10 to 45 allows things to work as expected.

The problem is fixed in the latest source at https://github.com/simh/simh/archive/master.zip

Pre Compiled binaries are available at:  https://github.com/simh/Win32-Development-Binaries/blob/Win32-Development-Binaries/simh-4.0-Beta--2013-03-14-b06505ab.zip

- Mark