[Simh] PDP-10 simulator with DMR/KDP support?

Peter Allan petermallan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 04:58:38 EDT 2013

I can confirm that the DUP11 was supported by VMS since the first VAX that
I managed (a venerable VAX-11/780) had a DUP11 as its network interface.
The system ran VMS 3.x (and maybe 4.x) and it is possible that the driver
was part of the PSI software (which was the biggest culprit of system
crashes).

I am VERY interested in having both a DUP11 and DPV11 to add to my emulated
systems, so I await their availability with bated breath.

Cheers

Peter Allan