[Simh] Extended SimH on BeagleBone controls real blinkenlight panels

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Mon Jun 10 01:56:12 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Sorry for answering late.

I'll look into the SimH beta this week and check out the remote console.

I'm just now in progress of making a PDP-10 KI10 console simulation for
BlinkenBone/SimH, see attachements.
- At the moment there's still much photoshopping.
- Next is the Java application driving the panel pictures.
- Last I'll code a REALCONS interface for PDP-10. This would be the
right time to integrate REALCONS into the beta.

best regards,
Joerg

Btw:  mark at infocomm was unreachable, so I mailed into the Simh list.