[Simh] mopd sources - Re: Netbooting the SIMH VAX emulator

Joel Heikkila jjheik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 23:23:56 EDT 2013

> What version of mopd are you using? I had trouble booting NetBSD on a
MicroVAX II without patching the sources that I could find. The upstream
sources were offline at the time ... have not checked if they have come
back.

> https://github.com/qu1j0t3/mopd
>
> I don't think my problems were the same as yours,  though.

I've been using the version that's in the FreeBSD ports tree under
net/mopd.  It seemed to work, does it corrupt the file during transmission?

-  Joel