[Simh] DZ support broken on Mac OS X port?

Mark VandeWettering mvandewettering at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:48:02 EST 2013

I've been mucking around with pdp10 to run TOPS-10, and was temporarily
sidelined when I was using my MacBook Pro
to run simh.   I'm using the current version cloned from the github
repository, and a dsk image which works perfectly on
my Ubuntu Linux box, my Windows box, and the Raspberry Pi.  It appears that
simh on the MacBook opens the port,
you are able to connect to it, but then nothing good happens.  When I show
status of the dz stuff in simh, it lists no
connections.  I haven't had time to dig into the issue, but I was wondering
if anyone else had discovered this?