[Simh] Database of PDP-11 diagnostics

Alan Frisbie frisbie at flying-disk.com
Tue Dec 17 19:52:57 EST 2013

> If anyone turns up any other listings that haven't been scanned,
> I would like to add them to bitsavers.

I just acquired a bunch of Q-bus related XXDP listings from the
family of a deceased friend.   Actually, I acquired two storage
units full of "stuff".   I'll be going through it over the next
few months to make sure it all goes to a good home.   The guy
liked to make copies of every manual he owned, so there are lots
to go around.   I'll post a list to the SIMH mailing list, but
would appreciate other suggestions.

There is lots of hardware too.   Anyone need DHV11 cabinet kits?
There must be at least 30 Q-bus cards in nice anti-static boxes.

Alan Frisbie