[Simh] Networking and SIMH

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Fri Dec 6 12:30:03 EST 2013

On 12/6/13 9:13 AM, Gregg Levine wrote:

> Mark, where do you want the build activity posted?

I had been wondering about this for a while. Is most of the SIMH
development discussion done off-list? There seems to be very few
posts here, and nothing at all on simh-dev (unless I'm looking in
the wrong place).

One of the things I like to do is monitor mailing lists watching
for people asking about documentation, since I have lots of it
queued up, but prioritize based on what people seem to be looking
for. "Marty" looking for better copies of the 11/40 print set
on the vcforum is an example.

I've been trying to clear my backlog of PDP-10 and 11 datacomm
stuff recently. I just put the AN10 drawings up this morning.
Best way to see what's new is to look at
http://user.xmission.com/~legalize/vintage/bitsavers-pdf.xml
to see when the uploads make it out to the mirrors.