[Simh] Anyone Have a SIMH Disk Image of a Phase III Node That Uses KDP or DUP?

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Fri Aug 2 14:25:42 EDT 2013

> Johnny Billquist wrote:
>Actually, I'm not sure it was even around in V4.
> I thought it might have been something that came in V5.

  Like Cory said, LMF came with VMS V5.

  HOWEVER (as somebody else already said too) VMS V4 DECnet had a special
"key" for DECnet only.  It wasn't LMF, but it was a separate license kit for
DECnet.  Needless to say there were two versions of the key - end node and
routing.

  I'm pretty sure VMS V3 and prior had nothing of the sort.  If you had the
DECnet kit, it'd run once you installed it.

Bob